Digital Marketing Manager
|Job Title:||Digital Marketing Manager|
|Salary:||£35,000 - £45,000|
|Contact Name:||Gary Marshall|
|Job Published:||January 10, 2019 11:23|
You will take responsibility for managing digital campaigns as the marketing function continues to focus on delivering marketing qualified leads to the business to drive return on investment.
You’ll take the lead on SEO and paid advertising across Google and social media and be responsible for campaigns from targeting to execution and through to attribution.
Driving traffic to the company’s website and then ensuring the conversion is optimized, you will be someone that loves testing, data, technology and proving the value of marketing.
SEO will also be your remit and with your knowledge you’ll be able to optimize the company website and work in partnership with the team producing content, video etc to support marketing campaigns.
You will also be a key contact with digital agencies and tech providers and be a key part of the decision making process in selecting new partners.
A proven track record in managing successful digital campaigns is essential.
- Data driven and an analytical approach
- First-class knowledge of Google and social media
- Excellent communication and content skills
- Knowledge of SEO tools such as Screaming Frog or SEO Moz (example of tools, experience doesn’t have to be on these)
- Outstanding Google Analytics knowledge
- Excellent attention to detail
- A great team worker with the ability to advise and build relationships at all levels
- Knowledge of marketing attribution and delivering MQLs
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's