Digital Marketing Executive
|Job Title:||Digital Marketing Executive|
|Salary:||£25,000 - £29,000|
|Contact Name:||Gary Marshall|
|Job Published:||October 15, 2018 08:58|
Digital Marketing Executive - PPC, SEO and WEB DESIGN/MANAGEMENT
A market leading healthcare provider is seeking a Digital Marketing Executive to join their vibrant team in Manchester. This is a new role in the company managing multiple projects across the business while fulfilling marketing manager responsibilities including campaigns and initiatives. You will be working in a lively office reporting directly into the Head of Marketing. We are looking for a confident individual who can hit the ground running.
This role is ideal for someone with high potential who wishes to be rewarded for outstanding performance, while having the opportunity to gain valuable experience on large complex digital marketing projects.
Role and responsibilities:
- Coordinate internal resources and/or third parties for the flawless execution of projects.
- Day to day web content updates and project manage web development deliverables with web agency.
- Planning and delivering digital campaigns across multiple channels.
- A good understanding of the fundamentals of web development and UX (you don't need to be an IT expert, but you need to speak their language)
- Cultural fit is really important – we're looking for somebody who is professional, knows how to drive a project through, and is passionate about digital
- Ensure brand consistency across all digital marketing initiatives.
- Manage SEO strategy including technical and structural optimisation, content generation and external link building.
- Lead on website performance and analytics.
- Own and report KPIs to senior management.
- Line management of website and design coordinator.
Experience and skills:
The successful candidate will have:
- At least three years of marketing experience
- Experience with analytics tools (Excel and Google Analytics) and excellent digital channel reporting.
- Excellent knowledge of PPC, SEO best practices and content generation.
- Senior stakeholder management experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong commercial awareness
- Experience delivering digital marketing campaigns and website content management.
- Experienced in CRM and marketing automation
- Web copywriting skills – SEO, CRO & UX, social and video.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£25,000 - £30,000
Digital Marketing Manager
City of London
£45,000 - £65,000
Marketing Events Executive - Campus Events Executive
£32,000 - £42,000
Marketing Executive - German Speaking
£30,000 - £40,000