Digital Marketing Executive
|Job Title:||Digital Marketing Executive|
|Salary:||£30,000 - £40,000|
|Contact Name:||Gary Marshall|
|Job Published:||July 06, 2018 11:45|
Are you looking to join a well-established marketing team within a successful business? How does the opportunity to shape the digital marketing function by using your creative flair sound? Would you like to influence the growth of the business you work for by creating an effective digital marketing strategy and generate leads to maximise opportunity?
If you replied yes to the questions above, this is the ideal role for you to develop into the next stage of your career.
Our client is a professional international recruitment consultancy and they are looking for an experienced Digital Marketing Executive to join their in-house marketing team.
They are searching for a bright and ambitious individual who is keen to be part of an ambitious, fast-paced &professional environment. Due to the businesses continued success, they are looking to hire the right candidate who can take ownership of the digital marketing across the company and take their digital marketing strategy to the next level by bringing in fresh new creative ideas to improve lead generation. This is a fantastic opportunity, the type of which does not come around every day!
This role would perfectly suit someone who is looking for more responsibility and freedom in their digital marketing career.
Joining an established team, your main responsibilities would include:
- Working with the Head of Marketing to develop and drive digital strategy across the firm.
- Leading an SEO and PPC strategy.
- Managing and supporting digital channels, including the company website, email marketing campaigns and social media platforms.
- Driving regular measurement and reporting against the performance of all digital marketing campaigns to identify opportunities and areas of improvement.
- Evaluating emerging trends and competitor activity.
- Building relationships with internal stakeholders.
The role also requires you to have an element of generalist marketing when supporting the wider team.
- Experienced digital marketer within a fast-paced working environment.
- Commercially aware.
- Technical knowledge of SEO and PPC.
- Attention to detail.
- Proactive and positive.
- Ambitious persona with high standards.
Successful candidates will be contacted within 48 hours.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's