Digital Marketing Executive
|Job Title:||Digital Marketing Executive|
|Salary:||£23,000 - £28,000|
|Contact Name:||Gary Marshall|
|Job Published:||May 02, 2018 11:55|
Do you want to be an integral figure that can make a real difference? Are you looking to join a well-established marketing team within a successful multi-brand business? Can you influence the growth of the business you work for by creating effective digital marketing strategies? This position offers the chance to join a strong marketing team and working directly with an experienced and creative Head of Marketing who has a strong track record in developing teams.
Camino Partners are working with an international recruitment consultancy and they are looking for an experienced Digital Marketing Executive to join their in-house marketing team.
They are searching for a bright and ambitious individual who is keen to be part of a fast-paced, professional environment. The business is growing and as a result, they are looking to hire the right candidate who can take ownership of all digital marketing across the company and take their digital marketing strategy to the next level by bringing in fresh new creative ideas. This is a fantastic opportunity for the right person to be a part of their continued success.
This role would perfectly suit someone who is looking for more responsibility and freedom in their digital marketing career.
Joining an established team, your main responsibilities would include:
- Working with the Head of Marketing to develop and drive digital strategy across the group.
- Taking ownership of all digital channels, including the company website, email marketing campaigns and social media platforms.
- Developing an SEO and PPC strategy.
- Driving regular measurement and reporting against the performance of all digital marketing campaigns to identify opportunities and areas of improvement.
- Evaluating emerging trends and competitor activity.
- Building relationships with internal stakeholders
The role also requires you to have an element of generalist marketing when supporting the wider team.
- Minimum of 12 months digital marketing experience within a fast-paced working environment.
- Commercial awareness.
- Attention to detail.
- Proactive and positive.
- Ambitious, continually aiming for high standards.
Please ensure that your contact details are available so that we may have a more in-depth conversation with you regarding the role.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's