|Job Title:||Database Administrator|
|Salary:||£20,000 - £26,000|
|Contact Name:||Yoana Petrova|
|Job Published:||October 31, 2017 12:37|
A multi-award winning, international recruitment company, specialising in the technology sector, are looking for a Database Administrator to join their exciting team. The Database Administrator will have the opportunity to become an expert and the go to person in the company for anything database related.
In this position, the ideal candidate will have a varied role, involving database support through to database training.
This very hands on position means the right candidate will never get bored as well as having the opportunity to interact with various stakeholders on a daily basis.
If working for a global company who has won awards for being the ‘best small company to work for’ sounds like an appealing opportunity to you, then this may be the best career move!
- Become the database Subject Matter Expert
- Generate KPI and various statistic reports to support the sales managers and team leaders
- Support the sales team with basic database training
- Create and manage database templates
- Control and monitor user access to the database
- Set up new users, create dashboards and edit workflows if the business requires change
Required skills and experience:
- Previous database experience
- Prior experience working in a recruitment company
- Excellent attention to detail
- Great communication skills
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's