Data / CRM Analyst
|Job Title:||Data / CRM Analyst|
|Location:||City of London|
|Salary:||£40,000 - £50,000|
|Contact Name:||Tomas Wood|
|Job Published:||August 07, 2018 12:02|
Are you an experienced tech focused analyst looking to join a dynamic recruitment company in central London?
Do you have experience using both SQL and SSIS to enhance business performance? If so, then this role could be perfect for you. This small but fast-growing business aim to provide resources to support and aid the business decisions making of their clients, they provide a tailored service and therefore meeting the specific needs of the clients that they work with.
This role will see you move into a team that value both honesty and integrity above any other aspect in the work place.
- Maintaining a high level of quality candidates and client data using their CRM (Mercury) system
- Create, maintain and develop BI/MI reports and create reflective dashboards with the intention of improving company performance
- Use these reports to provide relevant information and advice on different areas of business decision making
- Improve the data quality recorded within their CRM (Mercury) in order for optimal business decision to be made
- Maintain reports and dealing with ad hoc quires concerning the use of their CRM system
Experience and skills required:
- Previous experience in a sales-based environment with an ability to understand the requirements for sales person to carry out their role effectively
- An effective communicator with an ability to talk to personal within different levels and sectors within a business
- High efficiency level using both SQL and SSIS
- Advanced MS Excel skills (VBA and Pivot tables), MS Dynamics 365 and Azure
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's