|Job Title:||CRM/IT Administrator|
|Location:||City of London|
|Salary:||£25,000 - £35,000|
|Contact Name:||Tomas Wood|
|Job Published:||January 15, 2019 15:01|
I am working with an owner managed business tech recruitment business growing internationally at break-neck speed.
They're looking to hire an IT Support / CRM Expert, with the main aim to support the London office, being the main point of contact to the outsourced IT support, ensuring the full engagement and adoption of Bullhorn. This excellent opportunity will give you a chance to progress your career within IT within the business and join a high performance multi-skilled IT function.
As the company grows, you'll play a key role in ensuring internal systems work correctly and internal stakeholders receive the best service possible. You'll need to build relationships with stakeholders at all levels on a day to day basis. It is essential you have worked in a fast paced sales environment and are comfortable working in a demanding office.
· Provide 1st and 2nd line of support within the London office.
· Be the point of contact for the outsourced IT Service Provider.
· Performing data cleansing, day to day support and optimisation for newly adopted Bullhorn CRM system
· Diagnosing application, software, hardware & network faults
· Supporting updates and/or rollouts for application/onboarding for staff
· 18 months experience in an IT support position within a fast paced sales environment
· Excellent communication skills and experience supporting an IT environment
· Knowledge of Office 365 and CRMs
· Experience troubleshooting IT issues and helping users in an office environment
· Excellent communication and stakeholder management skill set
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's