|Job Title:||CRM Manager|
|Location:||City of London|
|Salary:||£30,000 - £45,000|
|Contact Name:||Tomas Wood|
|Job Published:||November 26, 2018 14:04|
Are you a talented IT professional with extensive experience using Bullhorn? Would you like to work within an organisation with a highly collaborative environment? If so, this is an amazing opportunity for you.
I have partnered with an international IT & Engineering recruitment company who are world renowned experts in identifying, attracting and placing rare talent within their respective sectors and creating long-term value for their partners.
They have built a unique environment that invests and empowers their employees to maximise their potential and grow instep along with this highly ambitious company. They are looking for bright, motivated, and highly motivated individual to become their CRM Manager.
- Provide strategic insights across the management team surrounding the current use of Bullhorn as well as recommendations on how to better utilise and optimise the platform
- Act as a 1st and 2nd line of IT and office support, being able to react quickly and effectively to any immediate problems that might occur with our clients CRM database or IT system
- Ensure data within the CRM is accurate and optimise the efficiency in which it can be used by different stakeholders within the business
- 2+ years’ experience using the Bullhorn within the recruitment sector
- A confident communicator with experience dealing with relevant stakeholders across different levels within the business, highlighting methods of improving their commercial performance
- Be the point of contact for managers and consultants on how to optimise their bullhorn usage to ultimately improve their commercial performance
If you are looking for your next exciting opportunity and are able to work in a collaborative team, work off of your own initiative and able to learn quickly then this role is perfect for you.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's