CRM Database Specialist
|Job Title:||CRM Database Specialist|
|Salary:||£28,000 - £34,000|
|Contact Name:||Kianna Briggs|
|Job Published:||September 24, 2018 11:31|
Do you have previous or current experience as a Database Specialist? Would you like the opportunity to join a specialist Recruitment business with flexible working?
I have a fantastic opportunity for a Database Specialist with recruitment or financial services sector experience to play a key role in an intimate, highly professional, sales-led business by supporting the two Business Development Directors. It has a great reputation with its blue-chip Financial Services clients for the calibre of people it deploys and the quality of service it provides.
The ideal Database Specialist will own and manage the administration process from Win to Start for all requirements. The successful Database specialist will own and manage their CRM system, be responsible for capturing, organising and using the information it holds to support their resourcing activity and relationship management.
- Manage all enablement activities from placement through extensions to assignment completion
- Capture, analyse and present all MI related to resourcing performance and assignments
- Improve win rates and productivity through better use of CRM/ATS system and enhanced processes
- Support business development and resourcing with Associate availability and Talent Pools
- Provide general IT support and coordinate external service providers
- Provide additional resourcing capacity for peaks of activities
- Be our MS Office Super User, IT coordinator and Information Security lead
- An intelligent, analytical, numerate, logical, detail, systems, data and process person who can also communicate well with candidates and team-mates
- Mature and strong enough to command respect and enforce disciplines in the right way
- Complete self-starter, this is the only role like this in the business
- Interested in and able to understand the business, apply this to coding and data structures
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's