|Job Title:||Credit Controller|
|Salary:||£25,000 - £32,000|
|Contact Name:||Tom Garratt|
|Job Published:||October 09, 2018 09:37|
Our client, a global professional services business based in the City are looking for a German speaking Credit Controller.
The business operates globally out of multiple offices and is looking to take on an experienced Credit / AR Professional to join their team and focus on the German ledger. They do a lot of work in Mainland Europe and some of their biggest contracts are with businesses headquartered in Germany.
Working in a busy team of 4, reporting to the Credit & Risk Manager, duties will include:
- Fluent in German
- Chasing clients by phone & email
- Sending out invoices and statements
- Reconciling customer accounts.
- Responsible for a ledger c.£6M covering 100 live accounts
- Posting and allocating cash receipts
- Bank and cash book reconciliations
- Dealing with international clients and multiple currency transactions
- Credit Control experience is essential
- Experience with reconciliations & dealing with self-billing clients is highly advantageous.
Salary up to £32,000 + Bonus
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£23,000 - £28,000
Financial Controller (SME Recruitment Business)
The City, London
£50,000 - £65,000/year
Credit Control (1 month - temp to perm)
City of London
£20-000 - £28,000
Part-Time Financial Controller (3 days per week)
£65,000 - £80,000/year
Part Time Financial Controller (4 days per week)
£55,000 - £65,000/year pro rata