|Job Title:||Credit Controller|
|Salary:||£30,000 - £35,000|
|Contact Name:||Tom Garratt|
|Job Published:||August 24, 2018 09:01|
My client is a market-leading, international staffing business based in the heart of London is looking to hire an experienced Credit Controller on a contracting basis. This is an exciting opportunity to gain valuable experience working in an award-winning business with international clients. The successful candidate must have previous experience working within the recruitment sector, or in a similar sales and professional environment.
NOTE – There is a strong chance of this role going permanent due to rapid development within the business.
· Cash collections regards the Sales Ledger of the Group
· Having to post and allocate of bank receipts on Sage
· Handling weekly production of aged debtor reports for each business unit and the Group, with full analysis.
· Developing strong working relationships with clients, facilitating greater efficiency in payments and query resolutions
· Processing invoices and ensuring they are received by client’s
· Handling invoice adjustments in a timely manner
· Running of credit checks and evaluate customer’s credit allowance
· Generating a weekly Cash Forecast Report
· Managing the purchase order sheet and chasing clients for new PO’s
· Monthly statement runs
· Experience working in the recruitment sector
· 2-3 year’s handling Credit Control