|Job Title:||Credit Controller|
|Location:||City of London|
|Salary:||£27,000 - £30,000|
|Contact Name:||Tom Garratt|
|Job Published:||April 23, 2018 10:49|
Our client is a fast growth, professional services business based in Central London. They are looking for someone bright, and with a proven record within credit control. This role will suit someone hard working, and ambitious with the option to get involved in a diverse role that could lead to management.
The purpose of the role is to sit within Finance & Ops, whilst the focus is Credit Control & Receivables, a knowledge of process improvement would be useful as the business grows.
- Chasing debt from clients on a daily basis – via phone/email/text
- Payments are allocated onto our accounting system
- Complete credit checks on any new clients to verify they are in a position to maintain payments on their invoices
- Raising & Batching invoices
- Sending invoices to clients
- Improving internal systems and processes alongside Finance and Operations team
- Working closely with Directors to reduce company DSO and Aged Debt
- Report on progress – put into place KPI’s to reduce sales ledger
- Investigate all queries relating to invoices, be it rates, hours worked etc
- Deposit client cheques on a weekly basis
- Liaise with umbrella companies
- Possibility of engaging and liaising with our solicitors if unable to obtain payment from clients in regards to aged debt.
- Monitor compliance & legal rights of some temporary workers
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's