|Job Title:||Credit Controller|
|Salary:||£25,000 - £32,000|
|Contact Name:||Tom Garratt|
|Job Published:||January 03, 2018 11:55|
Our client is looking for an experienced credit professional to join their fast-growing International recruitment business based in East London.
They are looking for a confident self-starter who ideally has previous experience within a recruitment business to excel in a fast-paced environment.
The role's responsibilities will include but not be limited to;
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Liaising with clients to ensure payment are made in line with terms
- Liaising with clients and Consultants/Administrator where invoices are queried to ensure all disputes are resolved
- Cash allocations from bank into General Ledger
- Collation and tracking of Client Purchase Orders
- Prepare weekly Aged Debt report to the Board
- Dealing with queries as and when they arrive
- To create or improve credit control processes
- A need to be pro-active and able to build a rapport with the team and clients.
- Flagging any issues to Credit Manager early and escalating where appropriate.
- This is a unique opportunity to get involved with a great company and be part of a fantastic team.
Ideally, the candidate will have the following experience and qualifications:
- Experience in credit control function (3 years +)
- Experience with collecting internationally
- Recruitment sector experience is desirable
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's