|Job title:||Credit Controller|
|Location:||City of London|
|Salary:||£24,000 - £30,000|
|Contact Name:||Tom Garratt|
|Job Published:||20 days ago|
Our client is a fast growth, professional services business based in the City of London. They are looking for someone bright, and with a proven record within credit control. This role will suit someone hard working, and ambitious with the drive and ability to become a Credit Supervisor over the next 12-18 months potentially.
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to;
- Liaising with clients on a daily basis by phone and email in order to obtain payment for invoices
- Allocating payments received into our factoring bank account on a daily basis. Payments are allocated onto our accounting system Sage
- Log onto our client’s online timesheet/invoice portals to obtain remittances for payments, as well as generating invoices for certain clients on a daily to weekly basis
- Complete credit checks via Credit Safe site on any new clients to verify they are in a position to maintain payments on their invoices
- Uploading data to our factoring bank website on a weekly basis
- Investigate all queries relating to invoices, be it rates, hours worked etc
- Deposit client cheques on a weekly basis
- Possibility of engaging and liaising with our solicitors if unable to obtain payment from clients in regards to aged debt.