|Job Title:||Credit Controller|
|Salary:||£23,000 - £28,000|
|Reference:||5805 - 2|
|Contact Name:||Shannon Thomas|
|Job Published:||March 28, 2019 13:46|
Credit Control – Temp to Perm Contract
Are you a driven and personable credit controller looking for a new, dynamic role? Are you looking for a varied position that offers exposure to the whole finance function?
Operating in a number of niche areas, an international, boutique executive search firm is looking for a credit controller to join them on a 1-month temp-to-perm contract. They take a unique approach to the way in which they find and place candidates and due to this, they have been highly successful with a large range of companies from small to large. They have modern offices in an attractive part of London and also have a very high score on Glassdoor. They have a professional environment but are team-focused and this is a company where you will consistently receive support from all levels of the team, allowing exposure to a wide range of roles in the finance function.
- Take full responsibility for credit control duties across all entities. Contacting clients to request payment dates and follow up on outstanding queries.
- Receipt payments received and perform monthly reconciliation of invoice financing facility
- Help prepare reconciliation of monthly bank accounts (multicurrency).
- Reform reconciliation between Sales Day book, SAGE and CRM system.
- Reform reconciliation of Company credit card across all four entities.
- Manage expense/disbursement billings, working closely with the sales team to ensure all disbursement expenses are recovered.
- Various other administrative finance and non-finance tasks
What You Need
- Previous credit control experience is essential.
- Experience within the recruitment or executive search sectors is preferred and professional services experience is essential.
- Strong attention-to-detail and organisational skills.