|Job Title:||Corporate Trainer|
|Location:||City of London|
|Salary:||£30,000 - £36,000|
|Contact Name:||Tomas Wood|
|Job Published:||February 22, 2019 11:19|
I am working with a well established dynamic tech recruitment business looking to add to their high performing learning and development function. This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced 360 recruiter to take their first step into the training world and learn from a Head of L&D with 7+ years in the sector. The main premise of this role is to support the head of function in delivering blended learning to new starters up to consultants with 6 months of experience. This opportunity will provide you with a springboard into the world of training within a multi branded company with offices across the globe on track to continue their expodential growth and success.
- Delivery of corporate training to all new starters including induction, systems and compliance
- Delivery of Classroom Training including foundation, experienced and expert training programmes on both sales and management
- Look after agile Training including "on desk" training and support for rookies and consultants within their first 6 months as a recruitment consultant
- Coaching and one on one training
- Conduct regular training needs analysis and report on the effectiveness of the training
- 2+ years experience in a billing position within a staffing and recruitment company
- Previous experience in a high volume, fast paced, end to end sales role
- An engaging personality who enjoys developing consultants to improve their commercial performance
- Excellent communication skills, ambition and confidence.
Successful candidates will be contacted within 48 hours