Corporate Finance M&A Senior
|Job Title:||Corporate Finance M&A Senior|
|Salary:||£60,000 - £80,000|
|Reference:||CF - M&A|
|Contact Name:||William Birch|
|Job Published:||September 26, 2019 17:17|
Are you keen to join an exciting and fast growing Deal Advisory practice in the heart of London?
Are you ACA qualified and experienced with mid-market deal advisory? Do you want to the opportunity to progress quickly and exact some real change?
Due to increasing deal flow this advisory practice are keen to hire an ambitious individual to add to their already successful team. They work on a wide range of corporate finance transactions including MBO / MBI and M&A deals, Growth Capital raising and Private Equity / VC investment transactions.
The role will entail:
- Working on acquisition targets and buyers
- Preparing Information Memorandum
- Supporting Partners on pitches for new work.
- Business Development work within the Advisory, Funding and Investment communities.
- Develop project strategies to solve complex technical challenges for our clients
- Manage and deliver large projects by developing the project team, assessing engagement risks throughout, driving conclusions, and reviewing / challenging the output produced by the team
- Produce high quality schedules and appendices for inclusion in reports/project documents
- Model integrated operating financial models, funding models (including the appropriate equity/debt funding overlays) and financial models suitable for the appraisal of investment opportunities or buyouts
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple M&A assignments from start to finish, manage client relationships and build trust with clients and other advisors
- Thorough working knowledge of sell-side and buy-side corporate finance advisory activities
- Strong origination ability
- Strong transactional capability/completed numerous deals
- Several years M&A/Deal Advisory experience
- Full deal lifecycle experience
- ACA Essential and CFA preferred
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's