|Location:||City of London|
|Salary:||£90,000 - £170,000|
|Contact Name:||Jon Martin|
|Job Published:||March 15, 2018 16:01|
A brilliant opportunity has arisen for an experienced leader to join a boutique, highly successful executive search firm. In this role, you would be running the business, both operationally and strategically to define the path and evolve the company in the next stage of their journey.
The business has continually grown over the past few years and this upward trajectory is set to continue, this is the perfect time for a COO to take the operational reigns and accelerate this growth. This opportunity would be well-suited to be both very hands-on and strategic, which involves a broad range of opportunities with the desired outcome developing a business to be ahead of the curve and not on it. With the business already operating significantly above the industry average, this is an opportunity to jump at.
The business is looking for a committed, energetic individual who has strong leadership capability. The successful individual will have to be hands-on and will need a hunger to help the business grow over the next 5 to 10 years.
- Ensure the business delivers on client projects by ensuring that the team are supported to do so.
- Lead the Research Team, attracting, retaining and developing great talent.
- Ensure that best practice systems and processes are in place (including internal and external data sources, HR policies) and that technology is adopted effectively
- Drive improvements to cashflow.
- Build upon an exceptional place to work including development, environment, engagement, culture.
- Identify commercial opportunities for growth of the organisation.
- It is crucial you have experience in managing and developing high performing teams
- Be very detail focused with a strong work ethic
- You must be highly professional and commercial with the ability to multi-task
- You will be obsessive about client and candidate experience.
- It is important you have prior experience as HR Director, Resourcing Director, Talent Director, Executive Search or Operations Director.
- Prior knowledge of executive search or recruitment is desirable but not essential.
- Empathy and understanding of working in a quality, research-led environment.
Successful candidates will be contacted within 48 hours