|Job Title:||Contracts Manager|
|Salary:||£30,000 - £45,000|
|Contact Name:||Ferdiye Ozler|
|Job Published:||November 09, 2017 11:49|
Have you hit a brick wall in your career and ready to take on a new challenge? Is it time to take the next step up? Look no further! An award winning international recruitment company specialising in providing contract IT recruitment services are looking to take on a new Contracts Manager.
Being ranked among the top 50 for the recruitment sectors fastest growing companies, my client has a lot to offer the right candidate in their professional development. The ideal candidate will have the outstanding opportunity to develop professionally and be rewarded for their hard work.
The Contracts Manager position will allow the perfect candidate to be autonomous and very hands-on. The perfect candidate will not only deal with the drafting and reviewing of the contracts, but also have the exciting opportunity to give direction to how the contracts function will develop!
- Primary point of contact for all contractual matters
- Draft, review and co-ordinate client legal documents, including contracts and non-disclosure agreements
- Implement and develop policies and guidelines with regards to contracts
- Support management in production of data and reports
- Compliance management including data protection
Key skills and experience:
- Degree educated (ideally legal degree)
- Recruitment experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Autonomous and proactive
- Great understanding of contract principles
- German language skills (not essential but nice to have)
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's