|Job Title:||Contracts Manager|
|Salary:||£45,000 - £60,000|
|Contact Name:||Rudie Danso|
|Job Published:||October 14, 2019 12:23|
With a turnover of over £2 billion a year, our clients, a global specialist recruitment business are looking for an experienced contracts manager to take full control and ownership of the contracts and compliance function whilst playing a part in developing and implementing strategic plans to increase efficiency and effectiveness within the organisation, ensuring the company functions smoothly.
- Responsible for all aspects of Contractor and Client administration, across the UK, Europe, and US.
- Ensure each department operates in compliance with all legal requirements
- Production of Contractor and Client contracts (using templates), including contract extensions
- Handling all Contractor and Client contract queries in a timely and collaborative manner
- Ensure all Contractors are fully compliant with the correct right to works for the countries they are working in, supported by Commercial Director
- Manage and process the contractor payment run in multiple currencies. Including posting and verifying contractor timesheets
- Assisting with the day to day operations of the organisation.
- Raise and post electronic sales invoices onto the accounts system.
- Develop internal Contractor Care methodology – ensuring onboarding, payments, extensions, other issues, exits all appropriately managed to a high customer service level
- Ensuring the company is operated to the highest standards in line with company values.
- Manage relationship with 3rd party finance partner. Including factoring invoices and managing reports. Liaising on overdue debtors.
- Ensure that all agreed processes and procedures are followed through.
- Develop support functions and systems in line with current best practices.
- Assist with Month End processing
- To pro-actively develop subordinates.
- This will be a hands-on role in getting involved in multiple areas of the company
- Working closely with the Commercial Director in all aspects of the business
- Confident at building strong and lasting relationships with stakeholders
- Strong commercial aptitude and negotiating skills.
- Recruitment Sector experience is preferable for this role.
- Extensive contract management experience, along with a thorough understanding of compliance within the recruitment sector.
- Highly organised and effective communicator internally and client/contractor facing
- Professional, attention to detail and can work to a deadline under pressure
- Ability to quickly familiarise with legislation/policies.
- Proven management and leadership skills with the ability to handle challenging situations.
- Able to work with little supervision and be part of a team.
- Process and systems are driven to achieve key results.
- Dynamic and approachable.
- Understanding of Compliance within Recruitment a benefit.
- Passionate about all aspects of the role
- Proactive attitude and able to work autonomously
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's