|Job Title:||Contracts Manager|
|Salary:||£30,000 - £35,000|
|Contact Name:||Zoe West|
|Job Published:||April 03, 2019 11:24|
Are you commercially minded? Want to work for a company who offers a clear career path and a great working environment? Then I have a perfect role for you.
My client a global giant in the recruitment sector are looking for a Contracts Manager to deal with all the commercial contracts and to advise the team on compliance matters.
- Review and advise on contracts for legal & compliance risks
- Liaise with sales & commercial teams in the negotiations of contracts
- Attend client conference calls to negotiate contracts
- Advise on the risk of UK & European Placements
- Be the go-to person for legal advice
- Help with the development of the company and junior members of the compliance team
- Commercial Acumen
- 2 years experience working in the recruitment sector
- LLB or similar Law-related degree
- European contract experience is desirable but not essential
- Team player/Enthusiastic/go-getter
If this sounds like the role for you, apply below.