|Job Title:||Contracts Executive|
|Contact Name:||Jack Dixon|
|Job Published:||June 19, 2017 12:14|
Are you a commercially aware Contracts Executive who is looking to join a quickly growing international business? Would you thrive in having the responsibility of reviewing and advising all contracts within the business? Do you like the idea of having a mentor and the scope to grow your own team in the future? This is a brilliant opportunity for you.
The business is an award-winning, multi-brand recruitment company who have offices around the world and are set to more than double in size in the next three years.
- Review new contracts and advise contract owners of any business risks
- Distribute contracts to appropriate internal stakeholders for review and liaise with consultant/manager or directly with the client to resolve any issues
- Responsible for preparing contract review summary
- Supporting the drafting of any legal documents
- Continually review the contract process to identify ways of improving processes
- Keep up to date with changing legislation/regulations which may affect recruitment services
- Law degree or other equivalent qualification
- 1-2 years’ professional experience
- Demonstrable experience in an inhouse/commercial industry role evidencing experience of working in a contracts environment
- Proven ability to work under pressure
- Ability to negotiate with external parties to bring matters to a successful conclusion
Successful candidates will be contacted within 48 hours.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's