|Job Title:||Contracts Executive|
|Salary:||£30,000 - £45,000|
|Job Published:||August 11, 2020 08:27|
Have you got experience of reviewing and amending client and contractor contracts within a recruitment business? Are you looking to learn and develop under the tutelage of a highly experienced General Counsel?
Our client is a global, multi-branded, award-winning recruitment firm, looking for an exceptional Contracts Executive to join their collaborative team in a newly created position. The role purpose is to serve as the first port of call in the review of all contract enquiries arising across their brands; this includes those from contractors and the terms received from their broad range of internationals clients.
The successful Contracts Executive will have the benefit of working in a fast paced environment, that recognises the importance of individuals being able to develop their capabilities in line with career ambitions.
As Contracts Executive you will:
- Be responsible for conducting start to finish client and contractor contract reviews
- Act as first port of call for daily enquiries across all brands
- Redirecting queries and escalating them where needed
- Signing off standard contracts, supply agreements and standard terms.
- Assisting, training and advising consultants on all aspects of contract management.
The ideal Contracts Executive will need to demonstrate:
- In-house commercial contracts experience
- GDPR Knowledge
- Experience in the review and management of international contracts
- An advanced knowledge of the legislation and regulations which govern the recruitment industry
This is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious contracts professional to join a very dynamic, entrepreneurial and fast-moving recruitment group, in a challenging, business-critical and career-developmental role.
Please note that candidates without the prerequisite contract experience (gained within the recruitment sector), will not be considered for the role.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's