German Speaking Contracts Executive
|Job Title:||German Speaking Contracts Executive|
|Salary:||£28,000 - £38,000|
|Contact Name:||Ferdiye Ozler|
|Job Published:||May 30, 2018 09:55|
Are you a legal professional? Or maybe you have had some exposure to some contracts and compliance in a professional environment? Are you fluent in German?
If you answered yes to the above, then there is an exciting new opportunity to be a Contracts Executive for an established business!
An international, multi-brand, multi-sector recruitment company is growing their legal team and is looking for a knowledgeable and ambitious individual to join as their Contracts Executive! Working across over 60 countries, this is a highly successful and impressive business which offers lots of opportunities for their staff.
As the Contracts Executive, you will get to work with an existing team to review and amend contracts as well as ensure international compliance is adhered to. This role will allow the ideal candidate to put into practice their legal knowledge and develop professionally.
- Be the first point of contact for the sales team for German legal requirements as well as the contractors
- Review contracts and make suggestions for amendments and rejections for both German and other contracts
- Ensure group wide compliance is adhered to
- Support in drafting legal documents
- Various project-based work
- Legal background or previous compliance experience
- Fluent/native German is essential
- Prior experience reviewing contracts would be ideal
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
- Friendly, confident and sociable individual
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Interim Contracts & Compliance Executive
£250 - £350
£20,000 - £24,000
Contracts and Compliance Coordinator
City of London
£23,000 - £26,000
Interim Head of Contracts & Compliance
£300 - £450 / day
£32,000 - £45,000