Contracts & Compliance Manager
|Job Title:||Contracts & Compliance Manager|
|Salary:||£30,000 - £40,000|
|Contact Name:||Ferdiye Ozler|
|Job Published:||February 04, 2019 10:16|
If you have Contracts & Compliance experience gained from a recruitment business and enjoy being client facing, then apply for this brand-new Contracts & Compliance Manager position today!
Your new business is an established tech recruitment company with an inspirational leadership that is determined to develop and nurture their staff. With growth plans for the year, it is an excellent time to join the business to put your mark on the commercial function!
The role will be very hands-on and therefore requires a motivated and hard-working individual to be successful.
- Raise and terminate, in a timely manner, all contracts
- Oversee the day to day queries from contractors
- Ensure all contractor compliance is kept up to date
- Review and negotiate commercial contracts with clients and suppliers
- Ensure policies and processes are kept up to date and in line with current legislation
- Prepare and give client presentations on compliance matters
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in Contracts & Compliance Management gained from a recruitment business
- Commercial, knowledgeable and up to date with current legislations
- Be self-motivated, ambitious and able to work on your own initiative without constant guidance and management
- Be confident to meet and speak to clients and suppliers
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's