Contracts and Compliance Manager
|Job Title:||Contracts and Compliance Manager|
|Location:||City of London|
|Salary:||£35,000 - £45,000|
|Contact Name:||Ferdiye Ozler|
|Job Published:||January 07, 2019 15:50|
Are you looking for a new challenge in 2019? Look no further! An award-winning international recruitment company specialising in the IT sector are looking to take on a new Contracts and Compliance Manager.
Being ranked among the top 50 for the recruitment sectors fastest growing companies, your new company has a lot to offer the right candidate in their professional development. The ideal candidate will have the outstanding opportunity to develop professionally and be rewarded for their hard work.
The new Contracts and Compliance will not only deal with the drafting and reviewing of the contracts, but also have the exciting opportunity to give direction to how the function will develop on an international scale!
- Primary point of contact for all contractual matters
- Draft, review and coordinate client legal documents, including contracts and non-disclosure agreements
- Implement and develop policies and guidelines with regards to contracts and compliance
- Support management in the production of data and reports
- Manage the contracts and compliance for the international office
Key skills and experience:
- Degree educated
- Experience in a similar position gained from a recruitment business (ideally with European experience)
- Excellent communication skills
- Great understanding of contract principles
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's