Contracts and Compliance Manager
|Job Title:||Contracts and Compliance Manager|
|Salary:||£30,000 - £40,000|
|Contact Name:||Ferdiye Ozler|
|Job Published:||August 17, 2018 08:49|
Are you an experienced Contracts & Compliance Manager? Do you feel like it is time to move on and seek a new challenge? Then this is the perfect new role for you.
A successful international recruitment business is looking for a Contracts and Compliance Manager to join their team and take ownership of the function. You’ll be joining a vibrant business who foster a good vibe and a lovely working environment for their staff.
Your new company has been growing quite rapidly and therefore need a bright and knowledgeable individual to continue this success. The ideal person will have a varied role as well as the opportunity to manage an existing team member.
- Line management of contracts administrator
- Look after the audit process
- Improve upon existing and introduce new policies and procedures for enhanced efficiency
- Responsible for the contracts extensions and terminations
- Be responsible for the compliance of all contractors
- Act as the main point of contact for the escalation of any issues
- Experience in a similar position within a recruitment business or an umbrella company
- Knowledge of legislation impacting the recruitment sector such as AWR, GDPR, IR35
- Strong attention to detail & organisational skills
- Ability to line manage someone else
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's