Contracts and Compliance Manager
|Job Title:||Contracts and Compliance Manager|
|Salary:||£40,000 - £60,000|
|Contact Name:||Ferdiye Ozler|
|Job Published:||December 03, 2017 14:32|
The company are an incredibly quickly growing business with a great working environment who are looking for an experienced Compliance and Contracts professional to play an integral commercial role in their exciting journey.
This role will work with the leadership team, pro-actively contributing to the development and implementation of improvement initiatives, and play a crucial part in defining processes and policies in support of better contractor onboarding and seamless management of logistics throughout the lifecycle of the project.
This role will also assume responsibility for global compliance and, working with their network of partners, will provide advice and support to internal and external stakeholders regarding all compliance matters.
1. Global Compliance
· Provide advice on appropriate compliance arrangements (regarding personal income tax etc)
· Assistance with visa/work permit/residence permit applications
· Ensure global compliance standards are monitored and effectively adhered to by all contractors and clients
2. Contractor Onboarding
· Coordination of pre-mobilisation requirements (EG client specific screening)
· Ensuring Client compliance requirements are met
· Point of liaison for Contractors and Clients
· Arrangement of accommodation
· Domestic and international travel arrangements
· Coordination of in-country security arrangements
4. Assignment Support
· Rotational travel planning and arrangements
· Assistance with visa/work permit renewals
· Coordination of demobilisation arrangements.
· Responsible for ensuring appropriate and required covers are in place at a business level
· Ensuring covers are in place at a Contractor level
· Liaising with brokers and providing monthly declarations on special contingency policies
- Two years’ experience in a similar position within recruitment or Oil and Gas
- Additional languages would be highly beneficial
- It is essential you are a proactive learner
Successful candidates will be contacted within 48 hours.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's