Contracts and Compliance Administrator
|Job Title:||Contracts and Compliance Administrator|
|Contact Name:||Jack Dixon|
|Job Published:||October 17, 2017 12:01|
Are you a commercially aware Contracts and Compliance Administrator who is looking to join a quickly growing international business? Would you like to work within a friendly team environment, where your professional development will be nurtured? This is a brilliant opportunity for you.
The business is an award-winning, multi-brand recruitment company who have offices around the world and are set to more than double in size in the next three years. They are looking for a junior Contracts and Compliance candidate, who is ambitious, enjoys a challenge and is willing to learn to join their ever-growing team.
Key responsibilities include:
- Raise and issue Client contracts in line with the Company policies
- Collecting all Candidate compliance documents for onboarding
- Raise and issue Candidate contracts regarding new deals, extensions and terminations
- Management of contractor queries received into the teams mailbox’s
- Manage escalation of any background screening checks results and non-compliance for sign off
- Responsible and Management of any Company Collective Communications to Contractors at key points in the Calendar.
Desired experience/ skillset:
- A minimum of one years’ experience in a similar position within the recruitment sector
- Excellent communication skills
- Highly organised
- Has the ability to work to strict timescales and set SLA’s
Successful candidates will be contacted within 48 hours.