Contracts and Compliance Administrator
|Job Title:||Contracts and Compliance Administrator|
|Contact Name:||Jack Dixon|
|Job Published:||October 17, 2017 12:01|
Are you a commercially aware Contracts and Compliance Administrator who is looking to join a quickly growing international business? Would you like to work within a friendly team environment, where your professional development will be nurtured? This is a brilliant opportunity for you.
The business is an award-winning, multi-brand recruitment company who have offices around the world and are set to more than double in size in the next three years. They are looking for a junior Contracts and Compliance candidate, who is ambitious, enjoys a challenge and is willing to learn to join their ever-growing team.
Key responsibilities include:
- Raise and issue Client contracts in line with the Company policies
- Collecting all Candidate compliance documents for onboarding
- Raise and issue Candidate contracts regarding new deals, extensions and terminations
- Management of contractor queries received into the teams mailbox’s
- Manage escalation of any background screening checks results and non-compliance for sign off
- Responsible and Management of any Company Collective Communications to Contractors at key points in the Calendar.
Desired experience/ skillset:
- A minimum of one years’ experience in a similar position within the recruitment sector
- Excellent communication skills
- Highly organised
- Has the ability to work to strict timescales and set SLA’s
Successful candidates will be contacted within 48 hours.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£20,000 - £24,000
Interim Contracts & Compliance Executive
£250 - £350
Office & Compliance Administrator
City of London
£20,000 - £25,000
Head of Compliance and Legal / In-house Solicitor
£45,000 - £60,000
Medical Compliance Officer
£20,000 - £26,000