|Job Title:||Contracts Administrator|
|Salary:||£20,000 - £24,000|
|Contact Name:||Ferdiye Ozler|
|Job Published:||September 11, 2018 16:51|
Are you a law graduate or have experience with contracts? Are you an ambitious hard-working individual looking for a career move? Then this Contracts Administrator role is perfect for you!
Your new company is a successful international recruitment business specialising in the IT sector with overseas offices and a great culture. The Contracts Admin position is a great prospect for someone who wants to develop their legal skills.
The ideal candidate will be joining an existing contracts and compliance team and therefore will have all the support they need. The role will involve reviewing and preparing client and contractor contracts to answering contractual queries.
- Prepare the contractor and client contracts as well as managing the exertions
- Look after the candidate screening process
- Respond to contractor queries via email and telephone
- Support with contractor onboarding
- Excellent communication skills
- Law degree or experience with contracts is highly desirable
- Recruitment sector experience or experience in a sales business
- Great attention to detail
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's