|Job Title:||Contractor Manager|
|Salary:||£25,000 - £30,000|
|Contact Name:||Zoe West|
|Job Published:||May 07, 2019 15:36|
Are you experienced dealing with a high volume of contractors? Want to work for a company who are offering autonomous working?
I have a brand new role working for a company who is has been shortlisted for not just one but seven global recruitment awards. They are looking for someone to run the Contractor compliance including implementing new systems and supporting the Contracts team.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a growing company who are excelling in their sector and offering a structured career path.
- Implementing a new contracts system to track all compliance/reference checks.
- Support eight Contract consultants
- Make sure all candidates are compliant and references are complete within the company standards
- Check on runners and run weekly reports for the director
- Minimum of two years Compliance experience with Recruitment
- Stong Word and Excell skills
- Confident in pushing back on the consultants
- Personable, professional and charismatic
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's