Contracts & Compliance Manager
|Job title:||Contracts & Compliance Manager|
|Salary:||£30,000 - £35,000|
|Contact Name:||Zoe West|
|Job Published:||about 2 months ago|
Are you an experienced Contracts & Compliance Manager wanting to develop a brand new team? Would you like to work for a company that has a strong presence over six continents?
I'm working with an amazing Recruitment Agency based in the heart of Manchester. They are looking for an experienced Contracts & Compliance Manager to join their new Manchester team. This role will work closely with the Directors on moulding the compliance function to make it as efficiently as possible. The reason such an amazing role has become available is they have moved the compliance function to their HQ in Manchester as this is where they run most of the operations and wants the Compliance team to be in the heart of this.
- Create and send out client/candidate contracts
- Liaise with umbrella companies to organise pay and timesheets.
- Take ownership of document creation and compliance of all new contracts to clients/contractors and monitor sent and received terms & conditions via reports
- Make sure Bullhorn is up to date for all clients and contractors
- Flag all legal matters to the correct department
- Run compliance training sessions for consultants who have completed their first deal
- Manage data services inbox and flag complaints to legal
- Supporting the team in delivering services calls to all contractors throughout their placements in order to deliver an impeccable service
- 1:1 review with all compliance officers
- Provide monthly reports to the board on progress/Procedures and any issues.
- Minimum of three years experience in a contracts/compliance manager role
- European experience would be a benefit but not essential
- Experience managing a team including setting KPI's and running appraisals
- Can-do attitude and can cope in a high-pressure environment