Content Marketing Manager
|Job Title:||Content Marketing Manager|
|Salary:||£35,000 - £40,000|
|Contact Name:||Gary Marshall|
|Job Published:||May 02, 2018 10:42|
Are you a content specialist with a passion for writing? Are you looking for a new and exciting challenge? Does the sound of delivering a market leading content plan for a multi-disciplined recruitment group interest you? Do you want to join a group that focuses on creating innovative solutions for their clients?
Camino Partners are working with a forward-thinking recruitment company that is well established in the sectors that they operate in. This business pride themselves on their values & service and are passionate about all relationships with clients and candidates hence their success and reputation.
The role of Content Marketing Manager will be focused on delivering a market-leading content plan for the group; ensuring targets are met and exceeded within the budgets defined by the Head of Marketing.
You will be working with an established marketing team.
· Responsible for all content marketing initiatives.
· You will be targeted on improving website traffic, engagement, leads, conversations and attracting/retaining candidates.
· Working with the team and other units of the group to deliver an effective content marketing strategy to meet business objectives.
· You’ll need to create content to attract the right audiences and work closely with managers to improve conversions.
· Always looking to categorise content performance and seek to find improvements on all content outlets. Basic SEO understanding will be beneficial.
· Development of editorial governance so content is consistent with the brand.
· Relationship building with key press contacts to improve PR coverage.
· Manage all creative resources which will include designers, writers, and other agency personnel.
· Build strong relationships with key stakeholders across the business, to gain confidence and consistency in the content plan.
· Work collaboratively with the marketing team, pro-active with sharing ideas, successes, and opportunities.
· You will ensure internal communication of new content before external promotion.
· 2.1 or above in English degree or related degree i.e Journalism
· Experience managing the content creation process
· An editorial mindset
· Ability to analyse and present content performance
· Look at constant initiatives to improve content performance.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's