Marketing and Video Content Executive
|Job Title:||Marketing and Video Content Executive|
|Salary:||£25,000 - £30,000|
|Job Published:||August 12, 2019 13:18|
Marketing Content Executive
Does working as a Marketing Content Executive in a close-knit marketing team appeal to you? Do you want to develop beneath an extremely talented Head of Marketing? How does working for a successful international business that has doubled in size over the past 2 years sound?
My client is a consultative technology recruitment company going through exponential growth. Their headcount is looking to expand from 230 to 500 by 2021, with this, looking at new placements such as yourself to bring in fresh ideas and strategies to the company. Looking to the future, with this amount of growth they would be moving you as Content Executive into a Marketing Manager role.
They are in need of a forward-thinking Content Executive to take control of video production and social media management, responsibilities are valued highly within the company at this key time of growth. The ideal individual is someone who can work best in a team whilst implementing their own personal stamp on the work they produce.
As a Content Executive you’ll be responsible for:
- Creating and delivering high-quality video content e.g. Promotional Videos, Company Branding, Client Testimonials
- Management and development of content strategy
- Social media and campaign management
The ideal Content Executive:
- Familiar in Adobe Suite – Premier Pro, Photoshop, After Effect, Illustrator, etc.
- Excellent time management with the ability to manage a budget
- A creative and diverse outlook
- Dynamic and confident personality