Compliance Team Leader
|Job Title:||Compliance Team Leader|
|Salary:||£22,000 - £26,000|
|Contact Name:||Zoe West|
|Job Published:||March 26, 2019 11:30|
Are you a proactive and dedicated Compliance Specialist? Want to work for one of the top recruitment companies within Healthcare?
Then I have the perfect role for you.
My client an experienced Recruitment company who specialises in placing healthcare specialist into the medical industry. They have over 30 NHS Trust contracts and since they started in 2001 they have always been on all the Government Frameworks.
This role is working on the compliance maintenance team as a Team Leader to six people.
- Make sure all locums details/training is up to date
- Work on the internal/external audits
- Help train new Compliance executives
- Work closely with the sales team on negotiations for new clients
- Minimum of two years of experience working in health care recruitment
- Worked within Framework/NHS Trust
- Be able to create relationships with Sales team
- Have emotional intelligence
If this sounds like the role for you apply below as my client is interviewing NOW
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's