|Job Title:||Compliance Officer|
|Contact Name:||Jack Dixon|
|Job Published:||August 24, 2017 16:37|
Are you looking for the next step in your career? Would you like to join an award-winning business where you can grown and develop professionally? This is a fantastic opportunity for you.
My client are an international, multi award winning recruitment company who have grown year on year since their inception. They are looking for an ambitious and driven candidate who has experience in either an administrative or compliance position within a sales environment and is looking for a wide ranging position in which no two days are the same.
In what is a truly dynamic position, you will be ensuring high standards of compliance are maintained whilst also providing wider administrative support to other areas of the business.
- Ensure all company control procedures are followed and completed prior to the contractor commencing with a client
- Request and chase references from contractors
- Create hardcopy and digital folders for all contractors
- Update spreadsheets and folders when compliance documents and contracts are returned
- A small portion (10%) of general administrative support across the business.
- Existing hands on administrative or compliance experience within a fast paced, sales environment
- Strong on Word, Excel and Outlook
- Strong communicator with a 'can do' attitude
- Very organised with a keen attention to detail
Successful candidates will be contacted within 48 hours.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Medical Compliance Officer
£20,000 - £26,000
Contracts and Compliance Coordinator
City of London
£23,000 - £27,000
Office & Compliance Administrator
City of London
£20,000 - £25,000
Head of Compliance and Legal / In-house Solicitor
£45,000 - £60,000
Commercial Manager (12 months)
£250 - £350 / day