|Job title:||Compliance Officer|
|Salary:||£22,000 - £28,000|
|Contact Name:||Matt Franklin|
|Phone Number:||020 3826 1163|
|Job Published:||25 days ago|
Out client, a fast growing niche recruitment company, is looking for a Compliance Officer to work with one of their key accounts; with the scope to develop into looking after the group's compliance function.
Over the next 12 - 18 months the company is likely to grow further, which will lead to progression and extra learning opportunities.
The business has a fun and sociable culture so the individual must be confident, wanting to get involved in all areas of the business and deal with multiple key stakeholders.
• Reviewing contracts and documentation to ensure it complies with legislation
• Speaking to contractors to resolve contractual issues
• Ensure compliance procedures are adhered to at all times
• Organise all contractual paperwork, including drawing up contracts for new starters etc
• Keep in regular contract with the teams regarding contract queries, terminations, notice periods, margins, timesheets etc.
• Assist with contractual query handling
• Responsible for UK right to work compliance and document checks
• Stay up to date with industry related legislation and advise on the impacts.
• Previous experience within contracts and compliance
• Strong attention to detail - mistakes in their industry are extremely costly!
• Good communication skills, both written and verbal.
This is a tremendous opportunity for a detail-oriented, bright and ambitious contracts and compliance professional, to join a rapidly expanding recruitment company in a business-critical role.
Please note that candidates without the prerequisite recruitment sector experience will not be considered for the role. Successful applicants will be contacted within 72 hours of application.