|Job Title:||Compliance Manager|
|Salary:||£30,000 - £40,000|
|Contact Name:||Ferdiye Ozler|
|Job Published:||September 18, 2017 17:26|
Are you frustrated in your current role and looking for a new challenge? Do you feel it is time to step up into a managerial position? This exciting opportunity within a UK focused construction recruitment company may be just what you are looking for!
My client has more than 50 years combined sector experience and therefore have a lot to offer anyone joining their team. With continued professional development opportunities, this role is ideal for an ambitious and resilient person.
- Maintain and build relationships with contractors
- Keep up to date with the UK and foreign employment/tax laws and compliance matters, and advise the Directors based on these
- In order to highlight potential areas of concern within the business, manage and mitigate risk of the company – contractor portfolio
- Punctually manage the correct raising and termination of contracts, and be commercial when considering client contractual requirements when setting up new contracts
- Communicate with Clients and Contractors, as well as external legal advisors, regarding their contracts and answer all queries
Required Skills and Experience
- Experience in Compliance within a UK recruitment company is essential
- Able to work well in a friendly team environment
- Organised individual who is a self-starter
Successful candidates will be contacted in 48 hours.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's