|Job title:||Compliance Manager|
|Salary:||£30,000 - £45,000|
|Contact Name:||Rudie Danso|
|Job Published:||about 1 month ago|
Are you an experienced Compliance Manager working within the recruitment sector? Do you want to work alongside some of the biggest brands?
I am working with an amazing recruitment company based in the heart of the West End on an amazing Compliance Manager role. This role will offer a tonne of progression and a chance to grow your own team. The company have great retention and really value all of their staff, even offer tailored packages to suit the individuals.
- Define policies and process for all compliance.
- Regularly review compliance processes and implement adjustments where necessary and document changes.
- Monitor ongoing compliance legislation and regulations around compliance, e.g. IR35, GDPR, Umbrella PSL, MSC legislation, Conduct Regulations and Discrimination.
- Develop a reporting suite in Bullhorn to reveal any non-compliance and analyse reasons behind non-compliance and work with the business to implement a resolution.
- Review all client contracts, identify risks and draft amendment taking all regulations and Legislations into consideration
- Develop training for all consultants, resources and admin staff on process and contract issues
- Legal Degree would be a benefit but not essential
- Experience working within Compliance for a busy Recruitment company
- Commercial acumen
- Very systems savvy (Bullhorn or other CRM)
This is my clients top priority so please apply now!!