|Job Title:||Compliance Manager|
|Salary:||£30,000 - £45,000|
|Contact Name:||Rudie Danso|
|Job Published:||August 12, 2019 17:06|
Are you an experienced Compliance Manager working within the recruitment sector? Do you want to work alongside some of the biggest brands?
I am working with an amazing recruitment company based in the heart of the West End on an amazing Compliance Manager role. This role will offer a tonne of progression and a chance to grow your own team. The company have great retention and really value all of their staff, even offer tailored packages to suit the individuals.
- Define policies and process for all compliance.
- Regularly review compliance processes and implement adjustments where necessary and document changes.
- Monitor ongoing compliance legislation and regulations around compliance, e.g. IR35, GDPR, Umbrella PSL, MSC legislation, Conduct Regulations and Discrimination.
- Develop a reporting suite in Bullhorn to reveal any non-compliance and analyse reasons behind non-compliance and work with the business to implement a resolution.
- Review all client contracts, identify risks and draft amendment taking all regulations and Legislations into consideration
- Develop training for all consultants, resources and admin staff on process and contract issues
- Legal Degree would be a benefit but not essential
- Experience working within Compliance for a busy Recruitment company
- Commercial acumen
- Very systems savvy (Bullhorn or other CRM)
This is my clients top priority so please apply now!!
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's