|Job Title:||Compliance Manager|
|Location:||City of London|
|Salary:||£30,000 - £40,000|
|Contact Name:||Ferdiye Ozler|
|Job Published:||December 12, 2018 09:21|
Are you an experienced Compliance professional looking for a change in 2019? Do you have recruitment sector experience and enjoy working internationally? If so, apply for this excellent new Compliance Manager position.
Your new company is an established, successful and award-winning recruitment business operating on an international scale. With growth plans for the next 2 years, this is an exciting time to join the business where you can make a real impact.
The role will involve line managing a junior as well as getting hands-on to ensure a business-wide smooth operation of the compliance function.
- Conduct company and client specific compliance checks for all candidates (contractors and perm placements)
- Be responsible for auditing, recording and chasing expiring compliance documents as well as contracts
- Provide the in-house compliance training to all new starters
- Responsible for upholding the GDPR policies
- Carry out all internal audits as well as prepare for any client and ISO audits
- Create procedures to streamline contract and compliance processes
- Compliance experience gained from a recruitment business
- International compliance experience is highly desirable
- Excellent knowledge of compliance regulations that affect the recruitment sector
- Process driven, methodical and solution orientated
- Excellent attention to detail
- Able to build rapport and work well with sales teams
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's