|Job title:||Compliance Manager|
|Contact Name:||Jordan King|
|Phone Number:||020 3805 5223|
|Job Published:||4 days ago|
Central London Officer
Up to £45,000
My client is a global multi-brand recruitment business specialising in the Tech, Life sciences, Construction, and Communications industries.
They are looking for a Compliance professional with 4/5 years’ experience within a Compliance function within the recruitment sector that is looking to take ownership of a new role and asses/implement some new processes to assist their international growth.
This company has an ambitious growth plan for the next 2/3 years, looking to double their headcount and branch into some new and interesting jurisdictions worldwide.
Role will include:
working closely with the legal team to understand and implement compliant engagement models across UK, US, DACH and further afield
- Working closely with the contract sales floor and team leaders, to educate and assist and thereby ensure they have the confidence and support to handle all compliance aspects of the placement process
- Overseeing the work of the compliance administrator in ensuring all contractor documentation is accurate, complete, and fit for purpose, and supporting with the compliance administration workload
- Ensuring we offer a best-in-class candidate onboarding experience
- Supporting on the delivery of 1-2-1 and group training sessions
- Driving the audit and monitoring of all global contract placements to ensure compliance is maintained
- Engaging with clients and contractors to support with process queries
- Building and maintaining relationships with all external compliance suppliers including UK/international payroll, insurance, and compliance advice providers
- Ensuring the spot-checking of payroll providers on a periodic basis (to ensure continued compliance)
- 4/5 years of experience within a Compliance function within recruitment
- A candidate looking to branch out into international contracts and compliance and wants to improve on these skills
- Legal degree is preferable but not essential
- Outgoing, Ambitious and Commercial Minded
WHY WORK FOR THIS COMPANY?
Competitive Pension scheme
Contribution towards gym membership
Many other company perks – Days out/Lunches/Christmas and Summer parties/Birthday mornings off
Bonus Scheme – between 10 – 15% based on Company performance
To apply for this role please send your CV to email@example.com
OR apply via the link in the comments