|Job Title:||Compliance Manager|
|Salary:||£30,000 - £40,000|
|Contact Name:||Ferdiye Ozler|
|Job Published:||November 07, 2018 10:11|
Are you an experienced Compliance Manager looking for a new challenge? Maybe you are an ambitious and knowledgeable Compliance Team Leader wanting to step up? If you are either one of these people, then this Compliance Manager role is the ideal next career move for you!
A fast-growing, successful multi-brand recruitment business is looking for their first ever Compliance Manager. Your new company is a highly established business who pride themselves on being visionaries with a great tight-knit culture.
The Compliance Manager will have the pleasure of building a new function and managing a team. The opportunity to develop on contractual reviews and negotiations are also available for people who want to keep learning and developing.
- Develop and roll out a compliance project plan
- Responsible for implementing and developing compliance policies and processes for increased efficiency
- Review existing procedures and system and streamline and improve upon these
- Ensure contractor compliance is always kept at 100%
- Manage the compliance team to ensure their utmost productivity and provide them with the guidance and mentoring necessary
- Review client contracts and make comments accordingly
- Compliance experience in the form of Manager or Team Leader within a recruitment business
- Excellent knowledge of compliance-related regulations that affect the sector
- Be self-sufficient and a self-motivator
- Strong-willed and willing to continuously develop
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's