|Job title:||Compliance Manager|
|Contact Name:||Jordan King|
|Phone Number:||020 3805 5223|
|Job Published:||16 days ago|
4 Day working week
£35,000 - £45,000
An unbelievable opportunity to join an international recruitment company focused on CLEAN ENERGY and RENEWABLE POWER SOURCES.
My client is a growing consulting group based in West London who have experienced rapid growth in 2021! They operate across Europe and are increasing headcount as they look to go through a period of growth & development for the business!
The business is now looking to hire an experienced Compliance professional to join the business and partner with the business owners in order to take full ownership of the Compliance function.
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
· Manage all admin and contractual compliance in line with company policy and best practice
· Define policies and process for all compliance
· Regularly review compliance processes and implement adjustments where necessary and document changes
· Monitor ongoing compliance legislation and regulations around compliance, e.g. IR35, GDPR, Umbrella PSL, Conduct Regulations and Discrimination.
· Develop reporting suite on their CRM to reveal any non-compliance and analyse reasons behind non-compliance and work with the business to implement resolution.
·Review any new Client contracts, identify risks, and draft amendments taking all Regulations and Legislation into consideration.
· Prepare Risk Summary detailing an overview of agreed terms
· Read, review, and respond to Contractor and Client requests to change standard terms.
The perfect candidate for this role will have exceptional international contracts and compliance experience within multiple jurisdictions and have worked within an international recruitment company.