|Job title:||Compliance Manager|
|Salary:||£30,000 - £35,000|
|Contact Name:||Rudie Danso|
|Job Published:||26 days ago|
Are you an experienced compliance manager looking for your next exciting project?
Our client is an exciting recruitment agency searching for a compliance manager to assist them with the implementation of the Off-Payroll Working Rules across their Freelance talent and within the business.
The successful candidate would work alongside the Group Head of Compliance implementing the Off-Payroll Working Rules across the business (made up of two companies), whilst ensuring that both companies retain the existing strong working relationships with Clients and Freelancers alike. The project will include analysing the existing Client and Freelance base to determine exposure, due-diligence on Umbrella and IR35 service providers, developing and implementing internal process and CRM system changes, communicating with Clients and Freelancers regarding the changes, and Working alongside the Group Head of Compliance to roll out training across both teams.
Legal and Compliance
- Overseeing the Implementation of the Off-Payroll Working Rules within the Private Sector whilst ensuring compliance with all other legal and regulatory requirements across the two companies.
- Reviewing and negotiating tax Indemnity clauses within existing Client-Specific Agreements, and updating and rolling out the REC’s new standard terms of business and engagement.
- Formulating and successfully implementing Group policies relating to Charge Rates and Pay Rates to ensure we remain competitive whilst maintaining transparency with Clients and Freelancers.
- Developing and communicating robust CRM processes to ensure on-going compliance, whilst ensuring that both teams are able to maintain high levels of customer satisfaction.
- Ensuring the Companies are working within the guidelines as set out by the REC in its Code of Practice.
Client and Freelance Solutions
- Analysing existing Clients and Freelancers to determine the impact on them and on our business, and develop appropriate ‘solution strategies’.
- Performing Due Diligence on selected Umbrella Services with a view to extending the existing Preferred Supplier List across the group.
- Researching and performing Due Diligence of IR35 Advisors to create a Recommended Supplier List for Clients.
- Developing and delivering appropriate Client and Freelancer communications regarding the legislation changes, its potential impact, and the solutions offered by the Companies to ensure minimal disruption to their business.
- Working alongside the Managing Director to write and deliver website content relating to the Off-Payroll Working Rules and recruitment compliance in general.
Systems and Processes
Working alongside the Managing Director and Operations Manager to undertake required system changes to each company CRM, including monitoring Clients and ‘Small Business Exemptions’, in order to ensure the Booking Teams have all the required information to ensure compliance for each booking.
- Liaising with external CRM provider to communicate changes in system requirements, ensuring adequate provision within the CRM to ensure compliance with the legislation.
- Liaising with external Payroll providers to ensure that they have adequate solutions in place to facilitate payments under the new legislation.
- Building and maintaining an effective working group in each Company, ensuring they are trained to handle inquiries regarding the legislation changes
- Working alongside the Group Head of Compliance to plan and deliver staff training on legislation changes and the impact on their day to day processes.
- Development and sourcing of additional staff training if appropriate.
To complete other duties as required.