|Job title:||Compliance Manager|
|Salary:||£40,000 - £50,000|
|Contact Name:||Zachee Mbemba|
|Job Published:||16 days ago|
Our client, a high growth, multidisciplinary recruitment group is looking for a Compliance Manager to join their team in a 12 Month maternity cover contract. This is an exciting opportunity for someone to grow their experience and gain international exposure with a fast-growing business.
· Create plans relating to the companies ISO aims and objectives regarding compliance and risk.
· Manage shared service function (of 17) for Audit and Compliance.
· Understanding aspects of the business that are operating on a compliant basis.
· Management of additional accreditations such as REC Audited.
· Communicate with Directors on legislative, statutory and regulations relative to law.
· Be committed to developing each individual compliance awareness and understanding.
· Define the best practice policy internally.
· Compliance Audit related Projects
· Help with systems and process changes
· 3+ years recruitment sector experience, ideally within healthcare
· Experience of managing a team
· Excellent organisation and time management skills
· Good communication skills with the confidence to articulate and deliver upon compliance concepts to the C-suite
· Ability to work autonomously.
This is an excellent opportunity for a bright and ambitious compliance manager, with exceptional leadership skills, to join a dynamic, recruitment group.