|Job Title:||Compliance Executive|
|Contact Name:||Rudie Danso|
|Job Published:||August 16, 2019 09:46|
If you have great attention to detail, enthusiasm to deliver a quality service as well as two to three years in a compliance function then we have the perfect role for you!
Our client is an extremely successful international recruitment consultancy that provides specialist contract and permanent recruitment services within very specific industry sectors across the EMEA and APAC regions.
Tasks and Responsibilities :
- Conduct compliance audits, e.g. check existing compliance on file
- Assist with contract and compliance queries and chasing outstanding documentation
- Assist with external compliance audits from clients and legal bodies
- Act as 1st point of contact in a team for candidate-based compliance inquiries
- Manage compliance audit processes; plus implementing new compliance processes where applicable
- Identifying compliant, commercially viable business solutions in new geographical locations
- Be aware of legislative changes in the global employment/contract market and ensuring the Company remains compliant
- Liaising with the Sales / Admin / Finance teams to resolve outstanding queries and ensuring Contractors / Client are ready for payment / invoicing
- Bring new ideas to the Contracts and Compliance team in regard to compliance processes
- Escalating to Management any business that comes to your attention outside of company policy
- Provide an environment where open and honest communication is encouraged.
Person Specification :
- Two-three years of experience in a compliance function (either agency-based or umbrella company)
- Experience in the recruitment industry.
- Can work under pressure and to tight deadlines.
- Knowledgeable around Excel and Word.
- Ability to thrive in a continually changing environment
- Knowledge of global compliance impacting the recruitment sector.
- Knowledge of engagement processes for professional contractors.
- Commitment to quality, service and problem management.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's