Compliance & Contract Manager
|Job Title:||Compliance & Contract Manager|
|Location:||The City London|
|Salary:||£26,000 - £35,000|
|Contact Name:||Zoe West|
|Job Published:||May 03, 2019 15:24|
Are you looking for a career role working for a company dedicated to developing their employees? Are you a Compliance Officer looking for the next step?
I am currently working with a client who believes in giving people a chance to develop internally with a structured career plan. They offer internal and external training so you can become a specialist in your field. Everyone in the Compliance/Legal team has been there for an average of 10 years which shows you the commitment the company makes to offer everyone a career and development that is needed.
- Monitor compliance with company policy and best practice in the admin process
- Advise the group pm process and contract issues where required and ensure contract terms, compliance notes and business process documents are up to date
- Review Client IR35 determination/assessments from Clients
- Assist with managing legal threats and disputes to the Group businesses. Including investigating, consider and respond to the situation and aim to resolve the issue satisfactorily and avoid legal proceedings
- Assist with negotiations on Client contracts
- Implement and advise on new legal legislation to the group
- Manage two contract administrators.
- Compliance experience within the recruitment sector
- Confident in presenting to senior members of staff
- Assertive, strong attention to detail and to be able to build strong relationships with client and colleagues
- Experience working with employment and contractual law.
- Someone looking to create a career within a company
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's