Compliance and Administration Support
|Job Title:||Compliance and Administration Support|
|Salary:||£60 - £70 / day|
|Contact Name:||Ferdiye Ozler|
|Job Published:||July 18, 2018 13:19|
Are you a temporary worker looking for a new challenge? Does the idea of having a diverse role excite you? Then look no further!
This Compliance and Administration Support role is an exciting new opportunity for an ambitious individual who wants to develop professionally and personally.
Specialising in the technology sector, your new company is a successful and fast-growing recruitment business with offices across the nation.
This role will involve supporting the business from compliance needs through to candidate management.
- Carry out candidate vetting to ensure they are compliant to work
- Maintain accurate records of all compliance checks
- Resolve queries as and when required
- Set up briefing calls between client and consultant and take note of important information such as interview process
- Chase interview feedback from both client and candidate
- Keep up to date with SLA deadlines and inform the account manager when an SLA is due
- Assist with contractor on-boarding
- Ongoing contractor care
- Recruitment sector experience is essential
- Being comfortable with contracting is essential
- Confident to communicate with various people via email or telephone
- Articulate and able to build and maintain relationships with colleagues and clients
- Be numerate, and proficient on Excel and Word
- Organised with excellent administrative skills
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's