Communications and Social Media Executive
|Job Title:||Communications and Social Media Executive|
|Location:||City of London|
|Salary:||£23,000 - £26,000|
|Contact Name:||Rudie Danso|
|Job Published:||June 19, 2019 13:16|
Proactive, Flexible, Self Sufficient and a Team player. Do any of those words describe you? If so, we have the perfect role for you!
This role would be working with the communications and marketing team to deliver the businesses key messages to its core audience, this would be done by managing social media channels on Twitter, Facebook and Linkedin. There would also be the opportunity to get involved in wider PR activities, events, publicity and building relationships with other organisations and individuals working within their remit.
A spectacular opportunity to work for a progressive business that genuinely cares and wants to improve themselves as well as other businesses.
My client is a global membership organisation and consultancy that is focussed on increasing and sustaining diversity and inclusion within businesses.
The ideal candidate will be extremely passionate about diversity and inclusion, they will possess the ability to create written content for a variety of purposes and have some experience working with others to create and implement effective PR Campaigns. They will have a can-do-attitude and thrive in a business that is consistently changing.
- Working internally and externally to ensure the business has clear and consistent brand messaging in line with our brand guidelines.
- Day-to-day management of social media accounts across Twitter, LinkedIn and Facebook
- Creation of press releases and other content in a range of formats depending on requirements.
- Working closely with our PR agency to provide necessary information and support for campaigns.
- Growing of partnership opportunities and productive relationships with individuals and organisations who align with our values
- Proofing and copy-editing for teams where required
- Tracking of communications activity and reporting against agreed KPIs
Essential requirements and skills:
- Ability to build relationships with others (in person or online) to help achieve communication objectives
- Background and knowledge in areas of diversity and inclusion (LGBT+, ethnic minority, gender) desirable
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's