Commercial Finance Manager
|Job Title:||Commercial Finance Manager|
|Salary:||£50,000 - £65,000|
|Contact Name:||Michael Lavery|
|Job Published:||January 22, 2019 17:05|
Commercial Financial Manager
The business is a leading global consultancy. Their experts work with clients to identify, deliver and sustain improvement opportunities across their specialism. The teams work across all industries and regions, combining unrivalled expertise and industry experience with a unique blend of intellectual capital and technology - a powerful mix that delivers outstanding results.
Reporting to the Head of Finance Planning, Analysis & Treasury but with significant exposure to all of the senior management team, this is a key role in supporting and driving the fast pace of growth in the business through insightful financial analysis.
- Supporting senior management and the Board by providing financial insight and analysis.
- Improve the quality of financial performance management.
- Provide business partnering support to the senior management and the CEO.
- Deliver critical business information to key stake holders to improve the bottom line.
- Effective communication and reporting.
- Work closely with project managers to ensure accurate costings and pricing of all projects.
- Regular presentation of key performance measures.
- WIP management and monthly revenue reporting.
- Work with the sales team on new business pipeline and bids, providing financial modelling and pricing support.
- P&L budgets and forecasts, including constant improvement of budgeting model.
- Advice on financial implications of contract issues.
- Prepare monthly management reporting on revenue, cost of sales and other operational areas.
- Assisting in the development and implementation of process improvement and transformation projects.
- Qualified/part qualified accountant (CIMA/ACCA/ACA) or equivalent level of experience
- Very strong financial modelling skills (Excel) and ability to present information to drive action
- Verifiable track-record of delivering on your targets, improving processes and delivering projects
- Formidable energy and drive, able to work effectively in a fast paced, entrepreneurial environment
- Proactive individual, someone able to take the initiative and show the ability to highlight an opportunity and then drive it to completion independently
- Excellent interpersonal skills, able to communicate complex financial information to non-financial colleagues.
- Experience producing detailed, high quality financial analyst that supports executive decision making.
- Experience producing detailed, high quality financial analysis that supports executive decision making
- Experience of working in financial analysis within a fast-paced environment
- Experience designing and developing complex financial models
- Knowledge of project accounting principles and understanding of WIP management
- Experience working with Business Intelligence (BI) tools (e.g Tableau)
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's